Working with Swedes
Understanding cultural norms and the hidden rules of Swedish business culture can make all the difference between success and failure for your international colleagues in Sweden.
Who is this training for?
- International employees relocating to Sweden
- Swedish staff working with multinational teams will also benefit from the insights on Swedish business culture that this training offers
- Fast forward your colleagues’ adaptation to living & working in Sweden
- Avoid learning by trial and error which can be very expensive for your organisation
- Boost staff retention by helping build good relationships within multinational teams
What does the training cover?
Training is customised to suit your employees’ needs and backgrounds and all training includes the following basic elements:
- What your international colleagues can expect during their first year in Sweden
- Understanding Swedish cultural and social norms
- Understanding the hidden rules of Swedish business culture
- Swedish management style and communication
- Coping with culture shock
Training is carried out by experts with in-depth knowledge of Swedish business culture and the challenges that expats experience in adapting to and coping with the transition.
We offer three alternative formats
- Individual mentoring
Relocation to a new country is already stressful enough. Help your adaptation process with expert training.
You may also be interested in reading Working In Sweden, The A-Z Guide, which was inspired by staff and customer experiences of relocating to Sweden.
The book is currently available at